Friday, September 26, 2008

Franz Ferdinand - Lucid Dreams

I was checking new Franz Ferdinand song, and just downloaded this leaked Lucid Dreams from somewhere. It's kinda another Franz Ferdinand song to make us dance, dance, dance to the song. However, Bee Gees kinda vocal tricks are quite frustrating, but The hook is nice.

I like some attractive songs on my mp3 player, from bands like Of Montreal, The Shins, Franz Ferdinand, Sam Sparro etc. The single goes well when you walk around despite its same old same indie style.

Franz Ferdinand - Lucid Dreams

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite bands ever... EVER! I didn't know that they're music was initially meant to be clubby dancy music, but now it just rocks!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut