Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Voices from my playlist

A weird playlist where some amazing voices, artists, instruments echoes around you. This is not some most downloaded or hyped bands, and i know these songs are treasure. I trust my playlist when voices are around to make this blog strong!

Tindersticks - Boobar from Hungry Saw (2008)
John Vanderslice - White Dove from Emerald City (2007)
Ilya - Soleil Soleil from They Died for Beauty (2004)
Elliott Smith - No Name 6 from Division Day single (2000)
Shed Seven - Immobilise from A Maximum High (1996)
The Prunes - Voice Over from Dana (1989)

Listening to (recently)

The Dears - Missiles (2008)
Anticipated new record of Canadian indie rock band shines through my ears!

Anathema - Hindsight (2008)
This time English metal band sound soft as indie pop.

The Shins - Wincing The Night Away (2007)
Despite my low rating, Australia, Girl Sailor and Phantom Limbs are strong picks in Wincing The Night.

Gwen Stefani - The Singles Collection (2007)
No need to mention about its commercial bang! I like Gwen's first single What You Waiting For which completaly sounds ambitious.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut