Sunday, October 19, 2025
Wild Beasts - Bed Of Nails (Official Video)
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every
time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in London, yes you heard
it right. Wild Beasts - "Bed Of Nails" from 'Smother' released 2011. I don't
believe it gained much attraction but his bisexual looking fashion and very sexy
vocals. It almost feels like you're in a dangerous relationship when he is
singing about "our bodies". Bed of nails would do it for me as long as it is
located in somewhere around Greenwich where it is mostly green and gloomy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...
-
Wheatus is Wheatus' first album, released on 15 August 2000. Three singles were released off the album: Wheatus' biggest hit "...
-
Modern Music 80s Rock The recurring statement through your ’70s interviews was about trying to shake off that middle class ball and chain. ...
-
Blonde Redhead - Top Ranking LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends M.I.A. - Bird Flu Björk - Declare Independence Menomena - Evil Bee Bat for Las...
-
Creed - Human Clay 1. Are You Ready? 2. What If 3. Beautiful 4. Say I 5. Wrong Way 6. Faceless Man 7. Never Die 8. With Arms Wide Open 9. Hi...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment