Monday, September 15, 2008

Bjork - The Dull Flame of Desire (feat. Antony)

Bjork once said that eveyone is bisexual and Antony were part of one of the gayest albums of all time (I am a Bird Now 2005). Now, this collaboration seems to be a great idea to me! Both are crazy and queer (i know they had collaborated before, Volta). Mp3 is originally found on Le touch.

Bjork - The Dull Flame of Desire (feat. Antony Hegarty)

The song is just glorious but long. I could play video games with the tune. Oh World of Warcraft, Gothic and any other great rpg games. I need more time to back to old days.

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

His name is Antony, without the "h" ;)

Ben on 9:48 pm said...

lol my bad, me tired of mistakes.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut