Wednesday, December 04, 2013
Lady Gaga - Artpop
Lady ( a nasty one) Gaga reaches her best music album. Like a present, songs are wrapped up in form of art, a kinda delicious one and they pop up from nowhere.
I can't believe I'm telling you this but I've had a couple of drinks and... oh, my god.
MM Rating: 10/10
Key Tracks: Venus, Do What You Want, Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y, Fashion!, Aura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Biography: Best known for the shimmering "Under the Milky Way," their lone Top 40 hit, the Australian band the Church combined th...
-
Yes' debut album is surprisingly strong, given the inexperience of all those involved at the time. In an era when psychedelic meandering...
-
Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977), also known as "The King of Rock 'n' Roll" was an American sing...
-
Rammstein - Brachiale Gewalt (1998) Metallica - Master Of Puppets Tour (1986 Bootleg) Iron Maiden (With Paul diAnno) - Phantom Of The Opera ...
-
Mutiny on the Bay is a live album by the Dead Kennedys. It was compiled and released after a lengthy lawsuit, which resulted in the rights...
-
A combination of the words "Zaire" and "Eureka," Zaireeka is a term coined by Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne symboli...
-
He is commonly known as the chameleon of pop, predicting trends and adjusting his style and persona, while holding on to his own ideas and c...


4 COMMENTS:
Thank you for keep on writing!!!
Thanks for keep on writning!!!
Yes Fko. I think Lady Gaga is a great artist even though some people think her music is rubbish.
I agree with you, her problem is that she has to get attention making silly things :-| It's the sign of this times!!!
Post a Comment