Friday, September 26, 2008

Margot and the Nuclear So and So's- New Singles

I always love to get a great new song and discover an awesome band at the same time. I received two pre-released singles from their upcoming album 'Not Animal!', and I really enjoyed them both. It was the first I'd ever heard of Margot and the Nuclear So and So's (what a mouthful!), but I know it won't be the last. 'Tall as Cliffs' was my favorite, though 'The Children's Crusade on Acid' is really growing on me, and it is in fact a more beautiful song than the title might imply. These songs are a must for any indie rock fan, and I can't wait to check out the whole album when it comes out.

Margot and the Nuclear So and So's- As Tall As Cliffs.mp3

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Make sure to hear "Animal!" - it's the band's release and it's supposed to be amazing. "Not Animal" is the label's creation. Both will be worth hearing, I'm sure.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut