Tuesday, September 09, 2008

TV on the Radio - Dear Science, (2008)

TOTR have always been interesting since i first discover that it's Brian Molko's (Placebo guy) favorite. I'm sorry to say Dear Science, (yeah with a comma) had bad first impression on me except two or three songs. Third track gets a place in my ipod, it's Dancing Choose, slobby vocals and amusing music. Dancing Choose should be the first single, and i think it's the first single. Maybe i have to listen the album more than twice despite its no end of Bowie hooks.

TV on the Radio - Dancing Choose

My other picks: Stork And Owl, Red Dress

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut