Friday, September 19, 2008

Lenny Kravitz - I'll be waiting 2008

Love Lenny Kravitz, he's got flawless songs such as my long time favorite I Belong to You. Nice for him his embarrassing style has gone, because it was like gay version of the Red Hot Chilli Pipers. It's great to see his hairs short again. Songs like Where are We Running, California, American Woman were big garbage. Last four Lenny records are terrible to ignore him for a while, Circus, Lenny, 5, and Baptism. I'm loving the new single, he backs to old cool Lenny!

Lenny Kravitz - I'll be waiting

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

omaaan this so lame...

shitmusicshitmusicshitmusic

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut