Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scarlett Johansson - Live Session (iTunes Exclusive)

She did a Tom Waits covers record as i reported lately. And this is the live set of songs from her Anywhere I Lay My Head album. Like her characters on Hollywood movies, this is dark and melancholic music like Mazzy Star, Sinead O'connor.

She sings Falling Down like little moaning horny cats. This is worse than the album version, the orchestra does their job perfect and they recover all defects. As for Green Grass, it's good, i mean yes, yes it's nice! La la la la la la!

Scarlett Johansson - Boys Don't Cry ( The Cure cover)

Pretty different! Cover of the Cure classic “Boys Don’t Cry,” makes whole Live Session.Thousand times better than listening Jessica Simpson's Do You Know.
Highlights: Green Grass, Who Are You

Tracklist:
Anywhere I Lay My Head (Live)
Innocent When You Dream (Live)
Falling Down (Live)
I Wish I Was In New Orleans (Live)
Green Grass (Live)
Who Are You (Live)
Boys Dont Cry (Live)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut