Monday, August 27, 2007

Latest Music

I know that i'm very picky when it comes to music, but it's really hard finding good new music. We're losing the art, or the art is not enough for people now. I dream myself in a place where all precious artists stay, take me to there, and i don't want to see this finish anymore.

New Songs
1. Siouxsie – Into A Swan


2. Interpol – Mammoth
3. Mum - They Made Frogs Smoke 'til They Exploded (nice video)
4. Iron & Wine – Boy With A Coin
5. Natalie Imbruglia – Glorious
6. Kano feat. Craig David - This is the girl
7. The Young Knives – Terra Firma
8. KT Tunstall – Hold On
9. Voxtrot – Firecracker
10. Maroon 5 – Wake Up Call

Single Flashback!
Morrissey - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get
"The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get" was a single by Morrissey released in February 1994. It was taken from the then-unreleased Vauxhall and I album and was the first Morrissey single to be produced by Steve Lillywhite. Reaching number 8 in the UK Singles Chart, the single became Morrissey first top ten hit since "Interesting Drug" in 1989. It is also Morrissey's only charting single in the United States Billboard Hot 100.

Imitosis by Andrew Bird was the best single!

2 COMMENTS:

Kaos on 7:58 am said...

If its not real rock its not worth it for me.... however I like the "without music life would be a mistake" thats where we agree I guess

Anonymous said...

Kaos,
Sure, these are not kind of music that you're looking for. I just try presenting the best examples of today's music. Rock, pop or r&b...it doesn't matter.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut