Monday, May 18, 2009

WILCO (the album) Cover, Tracklisting Revealed

As for music, here's the previously mentioned track listing:

Wilco (the song)
Deeper Down
One Wing
Bull Black Nova
You And I
You Never Know
Country Disappeared
Solitaire
I'll Fight
Sonny Feeling
Everlasting Everything

More details to come very, very soon. In stores and on the nets June 30, at the latest. I've been listening new Wilco songs, and they're all lovely and powerful ones. I loved the flood of emotion in songs such as One Wing, Deeper Down, Everlasting and more.

WILCO (the album) consists of amazing eleven new melody. Check out show dates.

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

This isn't even news anymore. The entire album leaked like 2 weeks ago.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut