Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sunset Rubdown - Random Spirit Lover

I couldn't post any music that makes you smile yesterday. No need to be in a hury, so this is the new Sunset Rubdown. As you know, the previous Shut Up I Am Dreaming (2006) was great, if you love listening one of a kind indie rock records. Believe or not this is really better than the previous record . Yep I love indie rock if they record it like in this way. But i like the music that makes your body reborn. This is so youthful, goes to way of youthful! I could give a 9.6/10 without a doubt. And also it's worth checking Filter's thoughts about the record. Random Spirit Lover is one of my best founds in the year 2007. A must have!

Sunset Rubdown started as a Krug solo project, but now includes Jordan Robson Cramer, Mike Doerkson and former Pony Up! member Camilla Wynne Ingr.

Sunset Rubdown - The Courtesan Has Sung
MM picks: Winged-Wicked Things, The Courtesan Has Sung, Magic Vs. Midas

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

This cd is so amazing that its turning my reality upside-down.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut