Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New Music for your Ears!

1. Liars – Plaster Casts Of Everything
Interesting song, interesting video. It contains of nudity and creepy scenes. That's why we like it most, you still love watching same old boring music videos like on MTV? Watch Liars video on youtube.

2. Richard Hawley - Tonight The Streets Are Ours (watch on Youtube)

3. Super Furry Animals - Show Your Hand
I'd mentioned about this single on my post Hey Venus!. There are other nice songs such as:
Super Furry Animals - Carbon Dating
Magical, isn't it?

4. Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining
Rilo Kiley have given us another peek of forthcoming fourth album Under the Blacklight. Continue reading on Pitchfork.

5. Kula Shaker - Second Sight
6. Martin Solveig – Rejection (watch on Youtube)
7. Robyn With Kleerup - With Every Heartbeat (watch on Youtube)
8. Elliot Minor – Jessica (watch on Youtube)
9. Darren Hayes – On The Verge Of Something (watch on Youtube)
10. Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music (watch on Youtube)

Video Flashback!
Sunset Rubdown - I'm Sorry I Sang On Your Hands
As you know, we like new Sunset Rubdown! Their previous record was one of my favorite indie rock records of 2006. And believe me you should check the record Shut Up I Am Dreaming. I'm Sorry I Sang On Your Hands provides a magical, dreamy atmosphere along with the artistic video.

Musical news
Common - I Want You Lyrics
Sean Kingston - Change Lyrics
Mya - Sorry Lyrics
Natasha Bedingfield - Say It Again Lyrics
Lil' Wayne - Tell Me You Need Me Lyrics
Get your free list here.

This Old Town by Paul Weller & Graham Coxon was the best single of previous week.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut