Sunday, January 06, 2008

Best Rock Blog

With a cup of tea in my hand, I loved digging my previous posts instead of looking for some other new bands, and i wanted to share beautiful ones with you.

  • On a friday i'd made a Top 10 Singles list in which Grizzly Bear reached the top, it's still a great song i love to listen. O Valencia by The Decemberists, The Great Salt Lake by Band of horses and Sleepy jackson, they're all great singles which i still oftenly play. I know you love New Singles section, it takes huge time finding all those singles and putting them in a order.

Grizzly Bear - Knife (covered by CSS)


Elliott Smith - Speed Trials
Joni Mitchell - Banquet

  • A lot of you discovered great bands from my gorgeous 80s Music section. The New Romantics is still my best post on this part, you have to check out the New Romantics.

  • Here comes the most joyful side of writing on a blog, you may find thousand of readers for your powerful music lists, and my best music list becomes Best of Indie Rock 2006. Thanks for linking the list, it's widely popular now.

Bonnie Prince Billy - The Seedling

  • Don't forget the best new music section, i recommend you listen. I couldn't forget the time that i first listened to Cease to Begin, i knew it was totally awesome country-indie combo, and the record becomes the favorite of 2007.

Moreover, you can always find great tracks in 90's Music, New Music, Live Music, Cover Songs.

Thanks for your love,
The MM Blog

1 COMMENTS:

rockerjoint on 9:46 am said...

Music is equal to life, music is one of my favorite things in this world. Of all the genres I love Rock music Check out this site and see list of Rock Music and Artist.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut