Monday, August 20, 2007

Dreaming New Good Music

1. Andrew Bird - Imitosis

2. Spoon - The Underdog

3. The Move – Flowers In The Rain (reissue)

4. Maximo Park - Girls Who Play Guitars

5. Tokio Hotel – Ready Set Go

6. Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes (reissue)
Elvis Presley - Into the Ghetto (flasback!)

7. Gogol Bordello - Wonderlust King

8. Tokyo Police Club - Citizens of Tomorrow

9. Jesse Malin – Love Streams

10. Hard Fi - Suburban Knights

Video Flashback!
My Bloody Valentine - Soon

Peacebone by Animal Collective was the best song last week.

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. You should check out mine, we could talk about music sometime. Maybe you could put me on yours and I'll put you on mine. Comment back.

http://getfhl.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut