Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thom Yorke "Feeling Pulled Apart by Horses"

I promised not to listen genious musician anymore. However i couldnt give up my bad habits. Two new single (they're previously released and these two songs are new versions “Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses” backed with “The Hollow Earth” released at 21th September. I was not in a rush to write something. I listened more than ten times these horrowful tracks. The results are amazing. The Hollow Earth” is also one of the best songs from his solo record The Eraser. Dont let a clever dick blog change your taste in music, listen and decide yourself:

mp3: Thom Yorke "Feeling Pulled Apart by Horses"

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut