Saturday, April 03, 2021
Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)
You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretentious and super campness. However, I find it more repetatitive and very attention seeking. It's like the bandwagon culture right? Remember everyone tried to play an instrument or trying to get into a band. Yeah I find the era simply a shame, although it can be very playful and camp.
Every singer looks like they are on some serious drug abuse, not a maybe bad thing for the sound but also tunes are very romantic, chaotic and even psychedelic.
In this beautiful Mark Hollis vocal-gasm and Talk Talk synthesizer orgy, we just simple question ourselves in a dramatic way, even though the tune is very fun. So yeah, a chaos but still a delightful one. Gotta be one of those songs should be in your Sunday morning syndrome playlist with a plenty of coffee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The Bluetones is completely different for me, i play their Bluetonic, Talking to Clarry, Things Change and other great songs from their best...
-
History They originally called themselves The Reactionaries , with additional band member and singer Martin Tamburovich. According to Watt, ...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
Pos. Status Prev. Wks Artist Title 1 new none 1 The Wa...
-
The follow-up to the poorly received Thank You, an album of covers, this album finally made John Taylor leave the band. In January 1997, wh...
-
On the surface of things, Combat Rock appears to be a retreat from the sprawling stylistic explorations of London Calling and Sandinista!...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment