Thursday, January 15, 2009

Asobi Seksu - Hush

Brooklyn based band releases their third record. I missed the voice of Yuki Chikudate, her voice once again brooding, enchanting and surprising here. Their music doesn't copy, it's certain that Asobi Seksu try to create a different style with "Hush". Fascinating! Asobi Seksu ain't your avarage indie rock band, they follow different steps than other bands around. The new album "Hush" needs your interest to get the beauty of alternative rock music.

I can say that Asobi Seksu come with their best record, Hush will automatically hypnotizes you. Like any masterpiece Japan animation movies, this is one of kind, tasty and picky music. 9/10

Asobi Seksu - Familiar Light

14 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Just finished listening to Hush and I must say it bored the hell out of me.

Anonymous said...

HUSH = Crap

Anonymous said...

truly bad :(

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the whole album, but I'm in love with this one song.

Anonymous said...

song is mediocre at best, album totally disappointing, big let down

Anonymous said...

Bland Record. What happened to the shoesgaze??? Seems like they are more into the way they look than making music.

Anonymous said...

This is a great dream pop record.

The posters saying "HUSH = Crap" probably gave up after failing to find another "Sooner" when skimming the leaked mp3s.

This album reminds me more of "Deserter's Songs" than "Loveless".

Anonymous said...

clear that, there are My bloody Valentine melodies on the album. it sounds good!

Anonymous said...

not feeling it

Anonymous said...

^ Agreed

Anonymous said...

Hush is growing on me with each listen.

Anonymous said...

this album sucks

Anonymous said...

their best record yet. rewards repeated listening. layers is beautiful and transparence is epic. why do you all want to hear the same exact record as last time? makes no sense. either you like a band or you don't. me likey asobi seksu forever.

Anonymous said...

WTF FAIL this album is SUPERIOR.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut