Thursday, September 03, 2009

Top 10 Train Songs ( 10 songs you like to listen when you get train)

1. Titiyo - Come Along With Me (2001)
When "Come Along" peaked at number 3 to music lists at 2001, Titiyo evitalised her career with her successful fourth studio album Come Along. It was a great song of the year.

2. Holly Golightly - Tell Me Now So I Know (2005)
If you have seen movie "Broken Flowers", you know this Ray Davies song. It's the most charming moments of the movie. Some Tom Waits, some Ray Davies, and this is a great song to listen when you drive.

3. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know (2004)
Tom Chaplin's best and rich vocal performance can be found in this song.

4. Chris Bell - I Am the Cosmos (1992)
Every night i tell myself I Am the Cosmos, I Am the Wind/ That don't bring you back again...No need to praise the classics.

5. Jay Jay Johanson - Far Away (2000)

6. Richard Hawley - Hotel Room (2005)

7. Scarlett Johansson - Green Grass (2008)

8. Amy Winehouse - Help Yourself (2003)

9. Band Of Horses - Wicked Gil (2006)
This could the #1 song of my list. However it did good before at Best of Indie Rock 2006.

10. Air - Playgrund Love (Vibraphone Version) (2000)

mp3s:
Holly Golightly - Tell Me Now So I Know
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Jay Jay Johansson - Far Away
Air - Playgrund Love

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut