Saturday, September 12, 2009

Muse song "Uprising" from The Resistance

"Uprising" is a song by English solid alternative rock band Muse from their upcoming "The Resistance" LP which drives me crazy for one reason. I hate to write that they borrows from Queen or Chopin. Because they simply don't borrow, they take same melody of Queen. I'm talking about the song " United States Of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)", yes it's been a song like borrowing from everywhere. It's like songs which have taken melodies of a band's recent playlists. They listen some songs, and try to put lyrics on, then here it comes another album.


I appreciate memorable record by Muse such as "Showbiz" (1999), "Origin of Symmetry" (2001). After these remarkable records, they've been a repeater band where their singer Matthew Bellamy sings like a crying male. New single "Uprising" goes nowhere, it's forgettable and even"Absolution" (2001) was better. I bought that record, it was nice one.

I like their music. However, i dont like to write an overrated article about music. Finally it's hard to find something better on "Uprising", we will play songs like "Muscle Museum", "Plug In Baby", "Hysteria" on our winamp. 4/10

Uprising Stream:


Buy Uprising Single
Band Web

Muse - Black Holes & Revelations (2006)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut