Sunday, September 13, 2009

Joan As Police Woman: "Overprotected" (Britney Spears cover)

A violinist and singer/songwriter, godgiven voice, cinderella of indie rock, Joan Wasser covers Britney Spears' mega hit "Overprotected". For my first listen, i can't believe my ears, because this is a great cover song. Upcoming album "Cover" already surprised me with its nasty artwork which features a big hip and a ring.

Britney Spears song "Overprotected" has been little far away from its teen pop melody by Joan As Police Woman. "What am I to do with my life?/How am I supposed to know what's right?" These lyrics find soul by her velvet voice. 8.5/10
mp3: Joan As Police Woman - Overprotected
Stream Overprotected on Myspace

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut