Monday, January 14, 2008

MM Blog New Singles

1. Britney Spears - Piece Of Me
That wasn't a joke when i said Blackout as my best new music. I'm loving the record, well-done pop music.


2. Stephen Malkmus - Baltimore

3. Morrissey - That's How People Grow Up

4. Missy Elliott - Ching-A-Ling
Get out of way, Missy is coming! I used to be Missy Elliott fan!
Stream: Missy Elliott - Ching-A-Ling

5. The Magnetic Fields - Three Way
Distortion is the new album, and Three Way is a great song from this album.
Check it out @ http://www.myspace.com/themagneticfields

This week our flashback music video is:
Stephen Malkmus - Baby C'monif you wonder my opinions about his new record Real Emotional Trash, i'll post it as soon as i finish my twelve listening.


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut