Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bio of The Modern Music Author

My name is Bulut and I was born 1985 in Istanbul, Turkey. I discovered the magic of music when I was ten years old, and i used to have a small old radio that i started to record many hit songs to old casettes. Collecting records was not my bag, then i discovered downloading songs on Internet. My love on music has no end, so i decided to share the songs made my day on this blog 10 November in 2005. For me, music is an ocean has no coast.


Influenced by
:
Elliott Smith
Scott Walker
Tortoise
My Bloody Valentine
Marc Bolan
Nico
Sun Ra
Chris Bell

Songography:
A Clockwork Orange - Orange Minuet
Bonnie Prince Billy - I see a Darkness
Can - Spoon
David Sylvian - Some kind of fool
Elliott Smith - Shooting Star
Francoise Hardy - Moments
Gary Numan - Music For Chameleons
Human League - Darkness
Inner - My Philoshopy
John Coltrane - Locomotion
Kevin Ayers - Song From The Bottom Of A Well
Lou Reed - Who Am I
My Bloody Valentine - Blown A Wish
Nico - Facing The Wind
Only Ones - Lovers of Today
Pavement - Starlings of the Slipstream
Robyn Hitchcock - You cut me Loose
Scott Walker - The Seventh Seal
Tortoise - A Bank Robbery
Ultravox - Vienna
Visage - Night Train
Weezer - Only In Dreams
XTC - Dear God
Yo La Tengo - The Cone of Silence
Zappa - Peaches en Regalia

4 COMMENTS:

kipwatson on 4:45 am said...

You have a very nice web site, Mr Bulut.

I know a lot about music and bands, but I haven't kept up to date with young bands in recent years.

Your site has turned me on to some great young talent. It makes me feel young again myself!

Thanks

Anonymous said...

it surely is CONSTANTINOPLE not istanbul

Anonymous said...

You've got a great list, but you need to listen to some Q's

Anonymous said...

where is jessa laine graves? HelloKopter, and Film School. i love your site though. excellent.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut