Saturday, October 27, 2007

Robert Wyatt - Comicopera

Review a record... A review should be about what? I know one thing about the critics, they suck! If i found my favorite record by listening all the records i could listen, believing in a review would be for losing time. In the end, we all are going to listen what we like. This is sad music, Wyatt's voice has always been sad for me, i know some people hate to be in deep thougths, they just ignore truths. I love gloomy records, they look as what they are, and Robert Wyatt is a main reason to drown in deep thougths, dreams, your lovers... Anyway, this is great form of rock music, it's honest and Comicopera knows hot to impress listeners, from beginning to the end it's perfect music when you're brooding on your confident sofa.

Robert Wyatt - Stay Tuned (mm pick!)
Robert Wyatt - Just As You Are
Robert Wyatt - Hasta Siempre Comandante (mm pick!)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut