Monday, March 22, 2021

IAMX ft. Imogen Heap - 'My Secret Friend'

 IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always takes you to a journey, a haunting one. His works are so impactful and his style kept evolving during the years. 

This could be one of his most polished and interesting songs, Imogen adds that very nice female vocals and trapped feeling to the song. Chris' gentle cries and melodically sweet vocals are always on point. This could be my go to song whenever I feel trapped by this monotonous world with full of leeches and sometimes you want to swim forever under the water and stay there.

I usually share not very up-to-date music, so you can discover these gems as I think music is timeless. You can always check their latest works if you want to.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut