Saturday, October 06, 2007

Blind Melon's New Record

Thank you! I've been recieving a lot of great words from you about my reviews on these nice bands, musicians and dudes. Yes, I do write some things about them, but please consider that my only thing is listening music, and that's what it is. As for Blind Melon, i'd loved their 1995 release Soup, i still have it. Before this writing, i googled about their new album and the only thing that i've found is they recorded the new album with a new singer, Shannon Hoon, Blind Melon vocalist, died on a tour bus on October 21st in a hotel parking lot in New Orleans.

This new records sounds like any Blind Melon record, but the song named with Tumblin Down really makes me feel good, i loved it. Sorry i can't share it because sharing all the tracks on a famous blog like MM brings lots of trouble with it. It's not very hard to find, though. You can do a google search:) By the way, the new singer becomes Travis Warren.

Blind Melon - For My Friends
Blind Melon - With The Right Set Of Eye's

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut