Friday, October 12, 2007

Radiohead - In Rainbows

As you've known, Radiohead released In Rainbows on October 10th. Most of the songs on In Rainbows have been played live by the band for some time, and versions of them are widely available on the Internet. I have an idea about Radiohead's been an overdone band, we always excited about Radiohead's new records, but please what is this exaggeration? This is just a band, and there are many of them out there who wait for being discovered. Babbler me, i'll write something makes sense about the new record. It sounds great, just try to grab some tunes from MM. I'm not a pirate, though.

Tracklist:
1. 15 Step (MM Pick!)
2. Bodysnatchers
3. Nude
4. Weird Fishes_Arpeggi
5. All I Need (MM Pick!)
6. Faust Arp
7. Reckoner
8. House Of Cards
9. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
10. Videotape (MM Pick!)

1 COMMENTS:

Sickr on 9:16 pm said...

The distribution model for this record is what the majority of people are excited about. Hell, I don't even like Radiohead that much but I still purchased the album.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut