Saturday, November 23, 2019

Sade - No Ordinary Love


 Sade is one those hypnotic singer, I even think she has special powers, once listened to it. You will be a fan forever. "No Ordinary Love" is her in my view the most amazing records from Love Deluxe album. Opening strong ballad with crazy guitar riffs in some parts, detached from her previous jazzy style, even though Sade's hypnotizing soul is always there. I just want to be left alone when this song plays. This is not ordinary music and not an ordinary love. When she sings I keep crying, I keep trying for you, you are only left heartbroken. Any love song fans should have this song in their playlist.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut