Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Cover Cover Cover

R.E.M. - First We Take Manhattan(Leonard Cohen)
REally succesfull cover,i'm listening this song like an other song.
Cover should be in this way,you should add something to the song from
yourself.Starting of the song can't be so wanderful.It's a cover which you
must definitely add your archive.This cover touchs you,it feels something very
influential.

I'd really like to live beside you, baby
I love your body and your spirit and your clothes
But you see that line there moving through the station
I told you I told you I told you I was one of those

Michael Stipe uses his voice perfectly as usual.i won't say anything to guitars.
Amazing Cover...

You can find this fantastic cover on I'm Your Fan Leonard Cohen (Tribute) album.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut