Japan - All Tomorrow's Parties(velvet u. cover)
This is a cover from Japan's Quiet Life album. Excellent cover,especially classic japan melodies but still not apart from V.U. version.David Sylvian's voice with the harmony is inside.Soporific great song,the best part of song is guitar solos middle.I know you'll certainly not miss this part...click for listen
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The MM blog presents its the unique end of the year list. 1. John Vanderslice - Emerald City 2. Fiery Furnaces - Widow City 3. Panda Bear - ...
-
The new single from the reunited Crowded House is "Don't Stop Now". Produced by Steve Lillywhite (U2, Morrissey) "Don...
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment