Sunday, July 06, 2008

Thom Yorke & My Bloody Valentine - Edun Ep


Rating: 10/10
I always thought that Thom Yorke should collaborate with some shoegaze gods to make strong his druggy style. Then i think my dreams become true! This druggy voice merges with Kevin Shields' matchless layered musical thoughts.

The result is simply mind-blowing, every version of Edun, Shields, Yorke and Ambient Super Fuzz Drone edits move rhythmically to music in space. This is not close to any Radiohead or My Bloody Valentine songs, totally original!

I was just joking. Edun is the music is MBV's "Instrumental B" reversed as Thom's vocals, with effect of noise over it (thanks for the info Kevin). It is not an official release. Neither Radiohead nor My Bloody Valentine has announced this as a collaboration. so, my score goes:
Rating: 4/10

Thom Yorke - Edun

Chart news
Lindsay Lohan - Wherever You Go Lyrics
Snoop Dogg - Diamonds On My Neck Lyrics
Sean Kingston - Singing My Song Lyrics
Jon McLaughlin - So Close Lyrics
Young Buck - Terminate On Sight Lyrics
Yung Berg - Fishbowl Lyrics

6 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.link.ge/file/76388/Edun-EP.rar.html
Password: ufologia

mandragorasprout on 9:59 pm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is a hoax...

Unknown on 3:43 am said...

Yes, this is a hoax, BUT these are NOT "Nude" remixes. If you haven't noticed, the music is MBV's "Instrumental B" reversed as Thom's vocals, with effect of noise over it (thanks, Garageband!).

BTW, we're pretty sick of people calling them "remixes," already.

Ben on 6:59 am said...

okkk;)

Anonymous said...

that was retarded. thanks for having something meaningful for me to read.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut