Monday, November 11, 2019

David Sylvian - Ride

This is not a new song review, nor hungry for views-click kinda post. I always thought David Sylvian's music was very pretentious. I'm still wondering if it or not. Nevertheless, you keep listening to them once you put your guard down. I mean sad songs cringe me sometimes but still cannot escape the fact that it's a part of our lives. I do not like to discriminate songs normally saying this is their best. "Ride" is one of those very subtle pop songs that will truly take you on a ride. His voice never sounds this beautiful. The song is truly one of his bests.


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut