R.E.M. - First We Take Manhattan(Leonard Cohen)
REally succesfull cover,i'm listening this song like an other song.
Cover should be in this way,you should add something to the song from
yourself.Starting of the song can't be so wanderful.It's a cover which you
must definitely add your archive.This cover touchs you,it feels something very
influential.
I'd really like to live beside you, baby
I love your body and your spirit and your clothes
But you see that line there moving through the station
I told you I told you I told you I was one of those
Michael Stipe uses his voice perfectly as usual.i won't say anything to guitars.
Amazing Cover...
You can find this fantastic cover on I'm Your Fan Leonard Cohen (Tribute) album.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The MM blog presents its the unique end of the year list. 1. John Vanderslice - Emerald City 2. Fiery Furnaces - Widow City 3. Panda Bear - ...
-
The new single from the reunited Crowded House is "Don't Stop Now". Produced by Steve Lillywhite (U2, Morrissey) "Don...
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
The Smashing Pumpkins was an influential American alternative rock band which formed in Chicago, Illinois in 1988. Less influenced by p...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment