Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The new single from the reunited Crowded House is "Don't Stop Now". Produced by Steve Lillywhite (U2, Morrissey) "Don...
-
Rating:3/10 Modern Music Review Switzerland(2006) is the title slated for the third album by Detroit rock band Electric Six . Maybe,this al...
-
Rating:8/10 Modern music review: Kinks leader Ray Davies fascinates again us with his last solo record "Other People's Lives"...
-
I don't really have time to read all those great music blogs, but, did you hear The Allmusic Blog has just launched. And i contributed ...
-
Lady ( a nasty one) Gaga reaches her best music album. Like a present, songs are wrapped up in form of art, a kinda delicious one and th...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
1. Andy Williams - Most Wonderful Time Of The Year 2. Pogues & Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York 3. Pretenders - 2000 Miles 4. Sha...


9 COMMENTS:
Blend,
A big hug and thanks. I have been searching for "Holiday" for over a decade. I did not know the artist. I had "learned" (wrongly) that the group was "Wild Blue Yonder." Saw the song title in the track listing and d/l for grins. Eureka.
"Mama please, no more facelifts- I just don't know which one you iz."
One of my life struggles is over. Now on to the Big Band Moog by Keith Droiste (realistic).
J. King
Das hört sich gut an
i weiß
retetet
ok
toll
Vers good
tit
why
Post a Comment