The queen of the experimental-rock jet set, Kim Gordon chats about Rather Ripped, the possibility of a solo album, and her daughter's self-discovery thru music.
Click Here to Read interview
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The new single from the reunited Crowded House is "Don't Stop Now". Produced by Steve Lillywhite (U2, Morrissey) "Don...
-
Rating:3/10 Modern Music Review Switzerland(2006) is the title slated for the third album by Detroit rock band Electric Six . Maybe,this al...
-
Rating:8/10 Modern music review: Kinks leader Ray Davies fascinates again us with his last solo record "Other People's Lives"...
-
I don't really have time to read all those great music blogs, but, did you hear The Allmusic Blog has just launched. And i contributed ...
-
Creed - Human Clay 1. Are You Ready? 2. What If 3. Beautiful 4. Say I 5. Wrong Way 6. Faceless Man 7. Never Die 8. With Arms Wide Open 9. Hi...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
1. Andy Williams - Most Wonderful Time Of The Year 2. Pogues & Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York 3. Pretenders - 2000 Miles 4. Sha...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment