Monday, June 14, 2010

Must Have Music: Beach House Zebra Ep

"Zebra" is an amazing song on "Teen Dream" album from Baltimore based duo Victoria Legrand and Alex Scally. I put here every song that I find notable and I know this Ep previously released. Beach House is one of those bands which release rare beautiful records. The EP also contain two exclusive tracks, “The Arrangement” and “Baby.”

Download: Beach House - 10 Mile Stereo (Cough Syrup Remix)

Tracklist:
1. Zebra (UK Radio Edit)
2. The Arrangement
3. Baby
4. 10 Mile Stereo (Cough Syrup Remix)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut