Sunday, June 06, 2010

Teenage Fanclub - Shadows

One of the best pop bands of all time, Teenage Funclub returns with extra amazing record "Shadows". Five long years since their last album "Man-Made", this is totally what I expected to hear amazing scottish pop band. They write all of their songs themselves, what a talent! Results are amazing. If you like britpop, "Shadows" is a must have! 9/10

Other Teenage Fanclub records that you may love:
Bandwagonesque
Grand Prix
Songs From Northern Britain

Tracklist:
01 Sometimes I Don’t Need To Believe In Anything
02 Baby Lee
03 The Fall
04 Into The City
05 Dark Clouds
06 The Past
07 Shock And Awe
08 When I Still Have Thee
09 Live With The Seasons
10 Sweet Days Waiting
11 The Back Of My Mind
12 Today Never Ends

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut