Monday, June 21, 2010

Maya Maya Maya by M.I.A. "Steppin' Up"

Maya (stylised as /\/\ /\ Y /\) is the upcoming third studio album by British recording artist M.I.A., set to be released on 13 July 2010 on her own label, N.E.E.T., through XL Recordings and Interscope Records.

Steppin' Up is the most recent single by M.I.A.. It is really amazing you may want to listen:



Music news
Violet Eyes Lyrics Jewel
You Love You Lyrics Semi Precious Weapons
Bollywood Flow Lyrics Drake
Make Pretend Lyrics Sammie
Don't Stop Lyrics Jeremy Greene
Comes Around Lyrics Rico Love
Hot N Fun Lyrics N*E*R*D
Voices In My Head Lyrics Bruno Mars
Hold Your Breath Lyrics Keri Hilson

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut