Blonde Redhead - Top Ranking
LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
M.I.A. - Bird Flu
Björk - Declare Independence
Menomena - Evil Bee
Bat for Lashes - What's a Girl to Do?
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
1. Arid - Why Do You Run 2. Los Campesinos! - Death To Los Campesinos! Forever indie rock! 3. Madrugada - Look Away Lucifer 4. Bif...
-
Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about modern rock and what is not modern rock. It just starts with late 1970s punk (some thinks I...
-
1. Beach House - You Came to Me Touchy, impressing, visceral, dark, it's the new video of Beach House! 2. The New Pornographers - My...
-
The Hungry Saw Rating:10/10 Once you discover Tindersticks, you will play their music for a long time. Romanticism is the greatest gift God ...
-
Garage Punk band The Kills consists of vocalist/guitarist VV (aka Alison Mosshart) formerly of the Florida punk band Discount, and drummer/g...
-
1. Supergrass - Bad Blood 2. The Kooks - Always Where I Need To Be 3. Destroyer - Dark Leaves Form a Thread 4. Kylie Minogue - Wow [ ...
-
I haven't had a lot of time lately to sift through all my new music downloads. It's annoying because I know there's great stuff ...

5 COMMENTS:
BATH For Lashes?? Lol :o)
hahhahahhaha
Sorry, couldn't help myself but comment :o) Nice blog you have here. D.x
Thanks! i think it will remains the same, bath for lashes, nice typo:)
I absolutely love the Bat for Lashes video. So eerie... Did you see her London Live performance on MOJOHD.com?
Post a Comment