Monday, June 14, 2010

Lady Gaga: "Alejandro" Please Just let me go

Alejandro! Please let me go! You are so powerful, and I can't resist you. When I first listened to The Fame, I said she was copying many good tunes. I realize that I was acting like camp boys. She does pretty well!

Lady Gaga: "Alejandro" Stream:


chart makers
Average Girl Lyrics Jordin Sparks
White Liar Lyrics Lady Antebellum
Ectasy Lyrics One Chance
Looking For An Angel Lyrics Kylie Minogue
Get It Girl Lyrics Ciara
I Want Ur Love Lyrics Dirty Money
Cupid Boy Lyrics Kylie Minogue
Teenage Dream Lyrics Katy Perry
Start Without You Lyrics Alexandra Burke
Bulletproof Lyrics Kristinia DeBarge

1 COMMENTS:

Joe at Ariel Publicity on 4:57 pm said...

It's definitely not her best song. And I think it sounds A LOT like it could be an Ace of Base song. Still no denying she knows how to write hooks though.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut