Alejandro! Please let me go! You are so powerful, and I can't resist you. When I first listened to The Fame, I said she was copying many good tunes. I realize that I was acting like camp boys. She does pretty well!
Lady Gaga: "Alejandro" Stream:
chart makers
Average Girl Lyrics Jordin Sparks
White Liar Lyrics Lady Antebellum
Ectasy Lyrics One Chance
Looking For An Angel Lyrics Kylie Minogue
Get It Girl Lyrics Ciara
I Want Ur Love Lyrics Dirty Money
Cupid Boy Lyrics Kylie Minogue
Teenage Dream Lyrics Katy Perry
Start Without You Lyrics Alexandra Burke
Bulletproof Lyrics Kristinia DeBarge
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...
-
Wheatus is Wheatus' first album, released on 15 August 2000. Three singles were released off the album: Wheatus' biggest hit "...
-
Blonde Redhead - Top Ranking LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends M.I.A. - Bird Flu Björk - Declare Independence Menomena - Evil Bee Bat for Las...
-
Creed - Human Clay 1. Are You Ready? 2. What If 3. Beautiful 4. Say I 5. Wrong Way 6. Faceless Man 7. Never Die 8. With Arms Wide Open 9. Hi...
-
The hard rock rawness of Buffalo's Goo Goo Dolls makes Superstar Car Wash an album that is high on amicable guitar riffs and attractive...

1 COMMENTS:
It's definitely not her best song. And I think it sounds A LOT like it could be an Ace of Base song. Still no denying she knows how to write hooks though.
Post a Comment