Monday, March 02, 2009

Favorite indie artists and key tracks

I love indie rock and all the great artists. They make me love this style deep in my heart. They encouraged me to write more about my favorite music. I won't stop sharing my opinions with you. You can download some of these songs.

Patrick Wolf - Bluebells
The Magic Position is the most memorable album in five years.

Beach House - Master of None
Beach House's every song has its own touchy melody and soul. Master of None never loses its impact once you listened to it.

The Fiery Furnaces - Tropical Iceland

The Shins - New Slang

Feist - My Moon My Man

Bonnie Prince Billy - I see a Darkness
The darkest form of indie rock, Will Oldham teaches you something about songwriting here.

Cocorosie - Techno Love Song
The purest form of music , there is no category, there is no rush. This is unique song!

Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent

Blonde Redhead - Elephant Woman
The closing song of great independent movie "Hard Candy" and it's also the best song on Misery Is A Butterfly.

Elliott Smith - Speed Trials
Of Course, there wouldn't be any best of indie music lists without Elliott. He is a genious.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut