It was nice that the Brit Awards acknowledged the loss last year of the talented Amy Winehouse.
I reviewed many of Amy's songs before she became a big star and in celebration of her life I designed the artwork above.
She leaves us with nice songs such as Love is a Losing Game and Back to Black which will make her name live on far into the future.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...
-
Wheatus is Wheatus' first album, released on 15 August 2000. Three singles were released off the album: Wheatus' biggest hit "...
-
Blonde Redhead - Top Ranking LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends M.I.A. - Bird Flu Björk - Declare Independence Menomena - Evil Bee Bat for Las...
-
Creed - Human Clay 1. Are You Ready? 2. What If 3. Beautiful 4. Say I 5. Wrong Way 6. Faceless Man 7. Never Die 8. With Arms Wide Open 9. Hi...
-
Portishead's debut album, Dummy , popularized trip-hop, making its slow, narcotic rhythms, hypnotic samples, and film noir production c...


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment