Monday, April 02, 2007

New Singles of the Week

Singles
1. mp3: Bright Eyes – Four Winds
2. mp3: Calexico - Ocean of Noise (Arcade Fire Cover)
3. mp3: Norah Jones – Sinkin’ Soon
4. Fields – Charming The Flames
5. Love of Diagrams - Pace or the Patience
6. Little Man Tate - This Must Be Love
7. Arcade Fire – Keep The Car Running (7”)
8. Stefy – Chelsea
9. Radar – War Out There
10. The Good The Bad & The Queen - Green Fields

I was in a hury, checking Pitchfork and saw the great Arcade Fire cover of Ocean of Noise by Calexico. I hope you like it.

Videos
Apples In Stereo Video - Can You Feel It
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Bomb. Repeat. Bomb

1 COMMENTS:

Katacultura on 4:45 am said...

Hi Bulut, how do you do?
Thanks to visit my blog. I have french bands in my pc. What your email address? I send, for email, Rapidshare links to you download.
bye
rogério
P.S.: Do you like GOOSE( Belgian eletro rock band?

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut