Sunday, March 08, 2009

Top 10 Pop Rock List

Camera Obscura - French Navy
The new album out 20th April on 4AD

Katy Perry - Thinking Of You

Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Beware Your Only Friend

Chase & Status Ft Kano - Against All Odds

Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks

Kelly Clarkson - My life Would Suck Without You
listen the song (Official Page)

Taylor Swift - Love Story

Ti Ft Justin Timberlake - Dead And Gone

Howling Bells - Cities Burning Down

Eugene Mcguinness - Fonz


Flashback
Check out these music, if you haven't heard them before.
Single
Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good

Album
Patrick Wolf - Magic Position

Video
Bjork - Human Behaviour

4 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

hey,

cool blog! i really like the song thinking of you by katy perry:) hope you feature more of her songs soon..keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I wish Lady Gaga is on your list. I like her songs "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" It makes me groove every time I'm listening on My Ipod.

Anonymous said...

I definitely think Rocco Deluca & The Burden should be included in the top modern bands. Their song "Save Yourself" is amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj-JBfnVehc

Unknown on 9:57 pm said...

''groove'' dude
strange?!?!?!?!
but she is cool
i have a lot of
her songs

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut