Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Thermals - Now We Can See

The Thermals live in Portland, Oregon. The band was formed in 2002. They have recently finished their fourth LP, "Now We Can See", due out on Kill Rock Stars april 7, 2009. The record is about love, death and evolution. Learn more about The Thermals by visiting their website here.

I love this band so much.

download:
The Thermals - Now We Can See

New Music
Rewind That Lyrics
R. Kelly
Everybody Drunk Lyrics
Ludacris
Let's Get Crazy Lyrics
Cassie
Drinkz On Up Lyrics
Bobby Valentino
Outta Here Lyrics
Esmee Denters
Hey Yo Lyrics
Brooke Hogan
Afraid To Cry Lyrics
Mario
All Night Long Lyrics
Tony DeNiro
Untouchable Lyrics
Girls Aloud
Blame It Lyrics
Donnie Klang

1 COMMENTS:

DeepKarma on 1:35 pm said...

This has to be my current favorite band. I pounced on this as soon as Kill Rock Stars announced the pre-sale and I'm holding tickets for their May visit to Philly. I wanna download it...but I'm gonna delay my gratification until I get my hands on the CD. Love the site...keep up the great work!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut