Sunday, March 15, 2009

'Animal'- Miike Snow

This is a curious song I heard a while back. It’s from Miike Snow, a new band that apparently prefers to be rather mysterious, so I don’t know much about them. They have a debut album coming out this year, and have thus far only release this one single (as well as a couple of remixes that are pretty easy to find through Downtown Record’s site if you want to download them legally). It’ll be interesting once more material come out, because it’s hard to get a grasp on a band when you’ve only ever heard one song. When I first heard ‘Animal’ I loved it and desperately wanted to download it, but only the remixes were available. By the time I got my hands on the album version my excitement had waned. What seemed so fresh the first time felt less energetic with each listen. Still, it’s a pretty cool song. Miike Snow intrigues me, and I think this a band to keep an eye on.

Miike Snow- Animal

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut