Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Beware

Our favorite folk singer Bonnie "Prince" Billy ready to release another big album of him "Beware".

Some blogs seem to like the upcoming Bonnie Prince, "Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy will release his “biggest and most ambitious album,” Beware on March 16th via Domino Records." Muzzle of Bees.

There are amazing moments on the album like songs "My Life's Work", “I Am Goodbye" and "I Don't Belong To Anyone". It's been almost another "I See Darkness". The closing track proves that Bonnie "Prince" Billy will make satisfied music fans once again.

Ok, here it comes the opener track, i will remove this later. you can also watch some of him music videos at Dragcity.

mp3:
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Beware Your Only Friend

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut