Thursday, February 05, 2009

Scarlett Johansson - Last Goodbye (cover Jeff Buckley)

Scarlett Johansson continues to expand her cover songs catalogue following Anywhere I Lay My Head Tom Waits covers and Live Session. This time heer victim is Jeff Buckley. You can hear the cover mention all around , Guardian, Prefix, Pitchfork all fucking indie dudes posted about the cover. Do they like Scarlett like i do? Or they just need some visitors, who knows?

Not a diehard Buckley fan myself, i like some popular songs by him. Since Scarlett has similar taste in music with me, i love her. This song gives me all blues! There are also another Tom Waits Tribute coming on the way. Honey, you're a gloomy bitch but i love you anyway.

Scarlett Johansson - Last Goodbye

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut