Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Music 2008

1. Mercury Rev - Snowflake in a Hot World
This my current favorite record! read record review.

2. Young Rival - Master of None (Beach House cover)

3. Death Cab For Cutie - Cath
Narrow Stairs does not offer many radio-friendly indie rock songs, believe me it's a powerful record in anyway.

4. Calexico - Two Silver Trees

5. The Rifles - I Could Never Lie Video

6. Kylie Minogue – The One

7. Maths Class - Now This Will Take Two Hands

8. The Girls - Transfer Station

9. Missy Elliott - Best Best

10. The Saturdays - If This Is Love VideoThe stupid girl song of the year! I couldn't stand it one minute!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut