Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Movies and Soundtracks


I love watching good movies. I've just seen The Breakfast Club again, it is about a story of couple of common teenages during their disciplinary punishment in same school. Drama sounds like something put people off. I like drama genre, because life is a complete drama, sometimes its funny, silly and maybe shocking.

Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

I watched Persona fourth times so far, in the year 1966 written by Ingmar Bergman. Its genre is psychological drama movie and this movie is one of my all time favourite ones. I still could not  understand the thing about that Nurse, she's so weird. What a strange movie character!

The last and the best one is an Ingmar Bergman classic again. The Seventh Seal (1957) gets my fourth watch. Scott Walker wrote a song about this film, showing his admiration to this movie. The lyrics tell the same story like in the movie. It is about a knight is confused about existence of God and he's playing chest with Master Death.

Scott Walker - The Seventh Seal

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut